The Best Quotes About Dogs That You'll Love
“Man’s best friend” is a common phrase that has become well-known globally. However, there are lots of others that we’re sure you’ll love to read. For this reason, in this article we’re going to share with you some of the best phrases and quotes about dogs.
Our dear friends certainly deserve our attention. In addition, their friendship, love and loyalty to us know no limits. This is why even a little homage like this is very little compared to what they give to us.
The best quotes about dogs
In our humble opinion, these are some of the best quotes about dogs that we know of. Every one of them describes our relationship with dogs very well.
- “The dog is the only being in the world who will love you more than he loves himself.” – John Billings.
- “Do you think dogs go to heaven? They’ll be there long before any of us!” – Stevenson.
- “I promise you eternal love if you give me some affection and don’t abandon me” – A dog’s phrase.
- “They don’t know how to speak, but they’ll be able to share your silence.” – Anonymous.
- “The best thing about having a dog is that it never asks you questions, he’s just there for you” – Anonymous.
- “A dog’s love for its owner is directly proportional to the way it’s treated.” – Anonymous.
- “All knowledge, all questions and answers are found in a dog.” – Franz Kafka.
- “Every person is a god to their dog. That’s why there are people who love their dogs more than men.” – Aldous Huxley.
- “The dog knows, but he doesn’t know what he knows.” – Pierre Teilhard.
- “Love for animals raises the cultural level of the people.” – Fermín Salvochea.
- “To enjoy a dog is not to try to make it human, but to open oneself to become more like a dog.” – Eduard Hoagland.
- “Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” – Roger Caras
- “A dog is a part of man.” – Albert Brahm
- “The more man knows himself, the more you learn to love the dog.” – Tozzi
- “A life without a dog is a big mistake.” – Carl Zuckmayer
- “I don’t care if animals can think or not. All I know is that they’re capable of suffering and that’s why I consider them my neighbors.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “Dogs are good friends because they don’t ask questions and they don’t criticize.” – George Elliot
- “You can live without a dog, but it’s not worth it.” – Heinz Ruhmann
- “The fact that a dog has bitten a man is not new, the fact that a man has bitten a dog is news.” – Charles Anderson Dana
- “For good exercise, walk with someone who is willing to go with you, preferably a dog.” – David Brown
- “The more I know people, the more I love my dog.” – Edward Olivia
“Why does watching a dog act like a dog fill one with happiness?” – Jonathan Safran Foer
- “Until you get to love an animal, part of your soul will be asleep.” – Anatole France
Our dogs are downright adorable
These are some of the phrases that we believe best define dogs and our relationship with them. However, this is just a small tribute to those ever faithful, friendly and loyal beings. We believe they deserve it and this is only a small homage compared to everything they offer us.
There are tons of wise quotes from famous and renowned people from all over the world. We know that our dogs don’t care about our appearance, money, who we are or what we do. In addition, they love us from the moment they come into our lives and prove their unconditional loyalty to the end.
What do you think about these phrases and quotes? Do you know any similar quotes or thoughts about dogs not listed in this article?It might interest you...